Wednesday, January 24, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 80: Winter nights

I really like winter and the calmness of winter days. I watch a lot of series and chill often in the bath. I bought yesterday a really nice coconut- honey bath powder which I tried today but I have used already many other sorts and brands. For instance some muscle relaxers or the ones flavoured with levander or pommegranade. All the fancyness aside I have to tell that you get the best foam from normal shower gels but bath powders are good too.

I figured lately that I can place my laptop safely on the shelf over the sink or close to the bathtub and I can enjoy my bath and watch the latest episode of my favorite series at the same time. Now I also understand why some people have a TV in their bathrooms. It is so convenient to sit in the bath and watch TV at the same time!

My other treat has been hot ginger lemonade what I heard about first through a travel buddy in Ponta Delgada.

Hot ginger lemonade 

is a great winter drink which is easy to make. 

I prepare it the way my friend showed me: I peel and slice some ginger and put it to a 2,5 dl mug. Then I boil some water and pour it on the ginger. In the end I squeeze some lemon on it and sometimes (not too often) I add also a teaspoon of honey to it.

You can also grate ginger if you want instead of slicing and add more water and let it cool for two hours. Then you get a healthy cold drink for the day.

Enjoy :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment