Monday, July 29, 2013

Bob Dylan quotes and photos


Bob Dylan said:

To live outside the law, you must be honest.

     At times in my life the only place I have been happy is when I am on stage.


  No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.


                        Democracy don't rule the world, You'd better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that's better left unsaid.


  He not busy being born is busy dying.


Don't matter how much money you got, there's only two kinds of people: there's saved people and there's lost people.

                              What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.


I change during the course of a day. I wake and I'm one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I'm somebody else.


     A lot of people don't like the road, but it's as natural to me as breathing.


               I'm mortified to be on the stage, but then again, it's the only place where I'm happy.
 

 

You're going to die. You're going to be dead. It could be 20 years, it could be tomorrow, anytime. So am I. I mean, we're just going to be gone. The world's going to go on without us. All right now. You do your job in the face of that, and how seriously you take yourself you decide for yourself.












4 comments:

  1. Excellent Bob Dylan quotes and photos compilation. Thanks a lot for doing like this job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry, I forgot to reply in March. I like to collect quotes from inspiring people. Sometimes just to read what they said for couple of minutes is such a great recharge for the soul. It sort of puts things into perspective.

      Delete
  2. Some great perspective, all of it. Gotta keep being born. Gotta do what you think you should do. I love this man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you for your comment it made me reread this post. I love him too. He is a free spirit who has the talent to say big truths in simple words.

      Delete