Thursday, January 18, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 74: Better vibes

I  have been a bit down yesterday because I kept remembering some things. I have always been like this that even if I continue being active after setbacks or things ending deep inside I store everything what I felt or thought at those times. What comes to the surface later in smaller portions until everything is gone. Sometimes I just don't know the answers or the solutions and it is easier to move on than getting stuck. Especially when other people are involved in those situations besides me and I can not act on behalf of them. I can be only responsible for my own actions and thoughts.


Reading books and listening to podcasts helped me a lot to navigate in the world of emotions. It might sound weird but it really helped me to see the alternatives routes of how not to be a victim of things happening to me and being free and strong for upcoming better chapters in my life after the hard ones.

Today I went to the sauna after gym again, that little extra warmth truly helps in keeping up with winter! Besides this and work I was reading, planning and thinking just as usual. I have been trying to have 7-8 hours daily sleep lately and I feel more energetic and balanced. Even when some days might start slower by the evening I get usually quite many things done. 

I have a bit more scientific approach to my nutrition as well. I find it nice to try to eat, sleep, feel, work more consciously, paying attention to the detail. May be in the end all these little pieces add up to something bigger and everything gets to an overall better level in one's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment