Sunday, January 7, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 63

PHOTO AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO




After one week the year finally really began to roll. Sometimes it is nice to have these slow wake up periods- especially in winter. This week I was studying some articles wich were on my list since a long time, read books and listened to podcasts as a source of inspiration. I have this idea that even though I am not certain at where things are leading if I am doing what I can and want and am open to life, in the end everything will lead me to the place I want to be at.

Yesterday I accomplished a big part of home decor shopping I planned for January and I even got good ideas for how to reorganize my entrance hall. It was by total accident that I decided to walk around IKEA's show room and in one exhibition space there was the perfect entrance hall what I imagined for myself. I will probably still customize the ideas for myself but it gave a huge push to the planning process.

It is good to have these approximate deadlines because they hold you accountable. Today I will make plans for my upcoming trips. I would like to go and have also smaller photo tours every week. Because there is so much nice to see everywhere and it is good to go after those nice things consciously and put an effort in building a portfolio not just float around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment