Sunday, January 7, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 64: Movies and sinks

Today I watched Paterson with Golshifteh Farahani and Adam Driver. I really liked this movie. There were many scenes and characters what I will remember and think about. One without doing major spoiler here was related to cupcakes, the other to the metaphor of empty pages.




In spite of the good movie it was a not so good afternoon at parts because my only original piece from the whole collection Kalevalakoru necklace what I won on a photo competition some years ago dropped to the sink as I was taking it off. I really like that necklace because it represents so many things which are important to me. I did not have any tools at home and asked some (before unknown) neighbours for them, then run back home, dissembled the sink and luckily the necklace was there because it got stuck inside the pipe. Life..

I am glad that I can usually act really quickly in crisis situations.

Back to the Paterson movie, I really liked the dreamy character of the wife in it and how those two people supported each other in their lives and interests. It was so heartwarming to watch. I see very few relationships like this around me. May be because many people have given up on their dreams at some point and since they do not want to live so deeply there is nothing to be supported in what they put their heart and soul into.

No comments:

Post a Comment