Friday, January 5, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 61

PHOTO AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO



Today I discovered some good new music called OR:LA and saw a video of a great Jamaican landscape what I shared on the blog's facebook page. I like days like this when I discover new music and by browsing youtube I get from one new good stuff to the other. 

Finally I do not have the returning chest pain on the right side of my rib cage any more for now. It comes and goes away from itself after couple of days and there is no medicine for it. When it hurts it is this grasping blunt pain which is very similat to the feel caused by anxiety.

Today  afternoon I checked the winter sale in some of the home decor shops and I made good bargains on home items I needed anyways. I do not support buying clutter in times of sales but if someone wants to have good budgeting principles using sales for long term investments is definately a good method to save money in my opinion. 

I enjoy making my living spaces look beautiful because I see it as a form of everyday luxury. It is not so much down to money how beautiful a flat might look. It is more about collecting inspiration from different sources, wanting to have a nice home and not saving time and effort to go after the solutions you want to have at home. On the photo above you can see one of my succulents at home :).

No comments:

Post a Comment