Wednesday, January 3, 2018

# 100 days of honesty Day 60: On the other hand..

On the other hand I know that it is good to try to change at least and today I was not so irritated any more by this collective craziness. In such situations it just overwhelms me to see how so many people can believe in the same thing like a cult what I do not feel at all.


Today I was traveling on the train and there was a mom with her teenage son sitting opposite me. First the guy was playing cool when his mom was trying to lean on him sleeping and pushed her gently away. But later he let her sleep leaning on his shoulders and even put her jacket back on her what fell down when she fell asleep. I was looking at them from the side of my eye thinking how cute they were. When I caught the small girl sitting opposite me on the other side looking at me looking at them. It was a funny moment of connectedness. It made me think how much more we are a part of our surroundings than what we know. People notice us many times on daily basis and we are aware only part of this attention. Surely not everyone can like us but we are seen and recognized as someone present and we leave a much bigger mark on people on a daily basis as we would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment