Wednesday, December 20, 2017

#100 days of honesty Day 47: More Life


PHOTO AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO



I started  to read The General Theory of Oblivion after I finished The Book of Chameleons. I really liked the ending

(SPOILER ALERT)

which was about the difference of having a dream and making a dream (or "dreaming"= creating a reality around yourself). I just remebered lately that I left also the Fifth Mountain unread after I started it so it seems I will read a lot in the near future which is a good thing.

I do not even know how I started to think about it so I will just drop this straight here that I have been thinking about it today how easy it is in life to be stuck as the slave of your own story about yourself- what is supported many times by your whole environment. Connected to it but in an other way: I saw that in Vienna they have an exhbition about Mustangs (wild horses) at the Museum of Natural History what I really would like to see the next time I am there.

I am really looking forward to next year although I am bored with seasons and that it is always the same talking and same sentences, the same news. "It is spring, hopefully it will not rain so much so the rivers do not get flooded. Ah, it is so nice that the sun is shining more, I feel much more energetic. Omg, you booked your holiday already, we do not even have a clue where we should go. Oh, it is so sad that summer is over soon again. Actually, autumn is really nice too with all the colorful trees. Yes, I like autumn a lot. Let's see how many weeks are there until Christmas. Omg, there are only twelve weeks left, I have to start to buy Christmas presents. Have you bought Christmas presents yet, I have almost nothing!...."

So this year to be a bit different I decided to realize my forever plan what I usually remember when it it already too late. I want to save myself from the heat in summer and go spend most of the time there where it is warm but nice mild temperature. Stay in Finland or Nordics and/or go to some higher mountain places. I also want to spend more time outside by summer and get some healthy natural tan as much my skin tone allows it. 

I am positive about what is to come because lately for the last years I have been making very random and quick decisions about traveling. Therefore I am excited where life and myself will bring me during the coming months. My interest in the world has not changed, it has been just growing stronger. The beauty of nature, the life stories of people, local architecture and specialties amaze me and make me feel alive.

2 comments: