Monday, June 23, 2014

Friends





Two friends are having birthday this week. I enjoy these times a lot when I can think about surprises and presents. Maya Angelou said something like that that people might forget many things about you, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

I believe in the power of friendship more than that of sensuality, or romantic love. There is nothing bad with those emotions either, but what I have experienced so far was that while those things might change with time, real friendships endure a lot. Sometimes they are cut off for years, and continue just as strong as before, or even stronger. I think those relationships last long which contain this element of strong friendship as well, not just affection.

Nowadays no matter where I go, there will be always friends who are not at the same place where I am. May be also because of this being able to give something what makes the other person happy is such a great feeling for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment