Monday, February 12, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 98: On other days

I came back to the flat thinking how I will exchange the new lamps with others and have bought some new stuff at Jysk as well. I slept even a bit bad because of this all.

Then I stepped in, my friends visiting me were not at home at that time. I looked around, the sun was shining and everything seemed so pretty. My friends changed small things during their stay like pushing the table more closer to the balcony door or leaving a cushion on the sofa what I have stored usually in the closet. Or not organizing the shower gels in parallel lines in the bathroom..All this spontanity brought a new dinamic to the spaces and when I put my new poster on the wall in the bedroom everything seemed to harmonize so nicely again.


May be it is really so that our eyes and minds just need some time to accostume to changes. And also a little spontaneous chaos brings much more life and beauty to our living spaces than forceful strict order.

Yesterday inspired by this wave of positive change I went to Ikea and bought the new black Hay-Ikea table I caught an eye on already during my previous visit. I also bought a bigger white flower pot for one of my cactuses. Then I ended up putting four other plants next to the cactusto the same flower put making a little cacatus-succulent garden of them. I noticed lately that succulent plants placed next to each other in form of mini gardens look even so much better than when they are placed individually into separate pots.

I was not taking photos last week because I felt so that I needed time for myself. This week I might brush up some of my plans again and take some pics. I am reading three different books right now, collecting inspiration from different sources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment