Sunday, February 11, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 97: Love

PHOTO ANd WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO




I was doing a "seinding heart energy to someone you love" meditation tonight after taking a hot bath and right in the moment when I was thinking of a person I got a message from him. It was a beautiful moment. After this I did another guided meditation on love and within then minutes I got a message from both of my parents and one of my beast friends.


We have talked about it many times with my friends that they and me as well have experienced that when right the moment they thought of someone they received a message from them.

During the heart energy meditation there was a part when you had to think of the feeling of love through someone or a pet. I thought of my grandma first and then of Seppo (my late rabbit). It made me smile to recall all those loveful moment we shared. Sometimes when I think of Seppo and close my eyes I can recall the feeling how I was cuddling him. I am so thankful that I could feel this kind of love in my life what connects pet owners with their pets.

There was one moment during the meditation when the face of my friend who passed away 2016 summer appeared in front of me and I had a thought about putting her photo on my wall so that she can always be around me. Which is weird because I do not have any photos of friends, family members or friends in my flat. 

I am not sure how love can be translated to physichs and the laws of energy but in my heart I feel so that love is really an energy not just a word or a custom or some kind of twisted power play.

No comments:

Post a Comment