Friday, January 12, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 69: Happy to be anywhere


PHOTO AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO



"I am like Keith Richards, I'm happy to be anywhere."
- quote from the movie Lady Bird (2017)


It is funny that I heard this sentence now while watching Lady Bird and said almost the same to someone earlier today during a conversation. When I visited places I have not known before and realized how happy I was being there and how much beauty surrounded me it made me even more curious about seeing the world and discovering the same beauty in different forms. It also made me question if one or two places can define me and my state of mind. Or is it more a combination of me constantly moving while still being aware of my core values and "my places" what makes me the most happy.

Speaking of happiness: today was a really cool day. I submitted one photo to a digital photo agency some weeks ago just to try out how those processes work and today I was notified that my photo was selected to the portfolio of Getty Images. Let's see if it really ends up somewhere eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment