Friday, January 12, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 68: Too many good series

Vaa, there are just too many good series nowadays!! There is one I heard of today and got really interested at, it is called The Chi. I have to see at the weekend how it is. Then the fourth season of Broen (The Bridge) has also started.

I watched the new season of Black Mirror last week. My favorites from it were Hang The DJ, Metalhead and Arkangel. There were many ideas about simulated realities and transferred consciousness. But probably the episode what touched me the most was Arkangel. It is simply phenomenal- not the technical idea of it, more the psychological part of smothering love and not respecting the boundaries of each other's personalities. I liked in Hang The DJ how intuition lead them to find out the solution in the end and the whole concept of intuition leading to reality in general.

There were some things what made me smile today. I will not go too much into detail now but I just think that sometimes things run on two parallel levels and sometimes your intuition helps to see what is really up. And even without speaking up or adressing it it helps you to read people and navigate well between what seems to be and what really is 😊💭




No comments:

Post a Comment