Tuesday, December 12, 2017

#100 days of honesty Day 39: Preservance

PHOTO AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO





I remembered this quote some times ago and wanted to post here since it fits my current mood. Today I wrote together the Christmas presents I bought already and I realized that I am doing surprisingly well regarding those. Just some days ago I had the feeling that there is still so much to do and now I see that the approximately two weeks until Christmas will be well enough to get everything done what is still left. 
I have a much better general feel also about other things. I do not say that it is the best time ever now but I can realize that it is a time when things are getting built up to reach something good and I came to accept it. Sometimes working towards something can be even more interesting than the moment of reaching those goals. What is reaching goals anyways?Even when reaching one there will be an other and other one. I tend to see goals nowadays more as a landmark than any sort of finish line.
My Mom asked as one of her Christmas presents a 2018 calendar illustrated with my Azores-photos so I have been working on that. I have also other plans with those photos but I will tell about it here may be a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment