Monday, December 11, 2017

#100 days of honesty Day 38

I am finally ready with my Suomi 100 post and I am going to publish it now! Sometimes it is the final touches what take an eternity. Especially if your mind is occupied with other tasks. But I had to realize it again that having many things to do can increase effectivity. If you have to finish something becaue you simply have to catch a train or have an appointment then there is no other choice than speeding up and just doing it.

In my daily tasks I could lately estimate the time needed much more realistically but with this photo essay I struggled again and I felt a bit guilty about it. I don't like to not to keep what I promised but here some delay in publishing was inevitable. Anyways, it is ready now. I hope you will like the pics and can get a sense of my own individual feel of Finland.

No comments:

Post a Comment