Thursday, March 10, 2016

March in Helsinki

as









"Cause being free is a state of mind
We'll one day leave this all behind."
Lenny Kravitz: Believe








I was visiting "my" island (Suomenlinna) last week and i found a bay full of melting ice plates (what you can see on the photos). It was a really beautiful view. Then on my birthday my wish came true: we got more snow. It was so beautiful to watch the snow fall in the middle of the night. Especially so that I had a chance to celebrate my birthday with my really good friends from here so it was a real good evening. Then I went to a cafe where the owner has a rabbit. The rabbit was there when i visited and he is really super cute (you can click on the small pic and see the photo in full size). 

Finally spring seems to arrive also in Finland. Today I was in Nurmijärvi giving a presentation about volunteering. As we were driving through the forest to Humak you could already see the blue ski behind the trees and the snow also started to melt a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment