Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Touch of Winter










This year we did not have too much snow here in Europe therefore I wanted to remind myself and you friends a bit of that how winter really feels like and how nice it is. Hopefully the beginning of the year 2016 will bring more snow for us! Among my most beloved winter memories are biking in the snow in Kuopio (once when we looked at the weather info at Prisma when we passed by and it was -20 C) and the great sauna evenings we had at one of my previous homes with my flatmate that time. Now I would be already satisfied with a bit of  snow and being able to take some winter photos.

Anyways, Happy New Year 2016 to all of you! Hopefully it will be a happy and successful year, and also the snow will arrive soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, snow...beautiful !
    Happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am glad you liked the photos. Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete