Saturday, September 19, 2015

"Ootko luontokuvaaja?"

PHOTOS AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO










These photos were taken in Meilahti (Helsinki) shortly after sunset. As I was walking to the nice nature spot at the end of my street with my tripod and the camera in my hand a group of youngsters passed by and one of the girls stopped, turned to me and asked: "Ootko luontokuvaaja?". It means "Are you a nature photographer?".

Lately also other times people stopped when I was taking photos and asked what I am taking photos of. I find it really cool and it is not disturbing me at all. Although I have to admit that sometimes I am a bit surprised by them and can not be always as talkative as I am usually with my friends. May be if it happens more often I can learn how to behave more naturally in these kind of situations and have a nice chat with these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment