Thursday, January 9, 2014

What happiness means to me

If I could be anywhere where I can now, then I would be in Florence staring at the Cathedral :). After that I would go to the Cafe dell Academia and eat 2 of those delicious chocolate rolls I had there and drink one Latte Macchiato. Then I would check out Michalangelo`s David once again, because I feel like that now.


Photo by Monika Csapo


Freedom is to be able to constantly dive in beauty. I went to Stockmann in the lunch break and  I noted to myself how important is to be surrounded by nice things, wear nice clothes, eat well. It does not have to be expensive, but if one can choose why not to choose to look elegant, to look at nice design things while eating, to live in a flat where things give us comfort.


Bloomingville

I think we are not here to fight all the time, we are here at least as much to enjoy.

To live a stylish life which is filled with pleasure, joy and beauty. I more and more realize for myself that I am the most frustrated when I have to follow routines which do not let me to enjoy life in my way. Which is to create something and see something new and beautiful each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment