Thursday, August 30, 2012

Easy like Thursday morning

How should I start..Well, I woke up with a headache and stared the ceiling for 10 minutes, because it was so hard to get out of bed. No, actually before that I woke up at 4 a.m. in the morning and I could fall asleep only with the light turned on, because I felt somehow uncomfortable to sleep in the dark after I woke up.

When I opened the curtain there was fog outside and I thought how nice it would be to take photos now if I would have contact lenses in both in my eyes and it would not take 1-1,5 weeks to receive the new ones (haha).

I had to get ready quickly to catch the bus, but Seppo my bunny started to chew the cage. This is his sign to show that he wants to get out. Ok, I watched the clock: 10 minutes until I have to leave for the bus. And of course I could not stand not to let him out.

I had 3 minutes to the bus, but it came earlier so I missed it. 17 minutes until the next bus came or I had the choice to take an other one which goes to a metro station where I can switch for the metro to my workplace. I was reading the Skateboard magazine I bought in Vienna, listened to some music, saw some drunk people from the bus (drunk at 9:30 a.m..), a nice love couple on the metro. Took a coffee and a croissant. And when I arrived at the tram stop, the tram came exactly in that second.

May be with a bit of flexibility and irony it is not even so hard to survive these small difficulties of the everyday... If plan A fails, there can be always a plan B or plan C which might be as interesting and exciting as the plan we had at the beginning when we started the day.

I saw one saying on one of my friend`s FB-wall which was repeating in my mind during the whole trip today morning: "Don`t let yourself be controlled by these three things: your past, people, or money". Kind of good mantra to meditate on for one`s one life. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment