Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blueberries in Helsinki and blueberry-pie recipe (Áfonya Helsinkiben és áfonyapite recept)

Source: http://www.valio.fi
Now is the season for blueberries again. I realized it when we made a random car drive in the surrounding and I saw some people picking something. Then it hit me that last year this time we were picking blueberries.

I did not remember the place, but thanks to Facebook I could trace the photos I took last year and there I found that it was Kaitalampi in Luukki . 

I like blueberries, because they are rich in vitamin C, you can bake nice cakes and pies from it and it is lots of fun to pick it and hunt for the berries among the bushes.

If you are interested in baking the pie above on the photo, go to: Mustikkapiirakka and translate the site with the help of Google Translate. In my opinion this pie looks very tasty. Nyumm 

in Hungarian (magyarul):

Ismét itt az áfonyaszezon. Akkor jöttem rá, mikor spontán autókázásra indultunk Helsinki környékén, és láttam a kocsiból, ahogy emberek szednek valamit. Aztán mikor gondolkodtam kicsit, rájöttem, hogy tavaly ilyenkor szedtünk áfonyát.

Nem emlékeztem a hely nevére, de a Facebook-os fotómon vissza tudtam keresni a kommenteket, és  megtaláltam, hogy Luukki-ban voltunk egy Kaitalampi nevű helyen.

Szeretem az áfonyát, mert magas a C-vitamin tartalma, finom sütiket, és pitéket lehet sütni belőle, és a szedése is mókás, ahogy az ember vadászik a bokrok között a bogyókra.

Ha tetszik nektek a képen levő áfonyás pite, akkor kattintsatok ide: Mustikkapiirakka. Google Translate-tel le tudjátok fordítania  receptet. Szerintem érdemes kipróbálni, mert nagyon fincsinek tűnik a kép alapján. Nyumm.

No comments:

Post a Comment