Saturday, October 6, 2018

Travel memories: Fernsehturm Berlin

PHOTO AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO




Whenever I am in Berlin I rejoice when I see the Fernsehturm appearing from behind the buildings and the trees. From many sights this is the one what means Berlin the most to me. I saw this photo postcard at a souvenir shop and II instantl felt that I have to buy it because it will make me happy every time I look at it, recalling so many nice memories.

For example when I got accidentally in the New Year's Eve news in Germany passing by a TV crew at Brandenburger Tor.  And my uncle called my Dad if it can be possible that he saw me on German TV 😆.

One of my teachers at the uni told us once that we should never buy something we are hesitant to buy already when being at the shop. But we should always buy the items we are instantly drawn to (and can afford hehe) because they will be surely our favorite pieces for a long time. So this photo will be a permanent part of my environment from now on together with the other nice little travel memories I collected while being on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment