Thursday, February 8, 2018

#100 days of honesty Day 94: Everyday wisdom

If you don't have anyone in your family who is good at home renovation you might miss one important step when changing lamps: there will be holes in the ceiling after they take off the old lamp.

Yeeyee I had to learn it on my own expense yesterday. Even better: I don't even like the new lamps that much! To be more precise as soon as I find something really good I will donate them and change them asap.


Ah life..Sometimes striving for something better ends up at getting to somewhere a bit worse. But thanks to my new self coaching methods I could get over this in one day now and not one week. I love beautiful spaces and I want to have them in my surroundings too. For some people it is the price tag or the brand what matters to me it is the overall visual landscape.

It took me one year to decide for the lamps and now I thought it will be a good occasion that I have some friends visiting. Then I ended up with holes in the ceiling four hours before they arrived. I had to google a paint shop quickly and buy that material what you can use for fixing holes. And the white paint to to paint it over. But I got ready by the time they arived. It makes me a laugh now to think about this episode. Life is full fo the law of Murphy!


No comments:

Post a Comment