Sunday, December 24, 2017

#100 days of honesty Day 50: Soundtrack to my life

PHOTO AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO



I am at half of my self imposed challenge and tomorrow is Christmas. I have to say that I am really happy that I started this little project. For example one good novelty has been that I can make decisions much faster again. Especially if it is about small risk, small investment things I do not hesitate and ponder for too long. If I decided what I need I read some reviews, compare prices and order it on the same day or latest within a week.

I have been also reading reviews more often and learned many useful tricks and tips through them what would have taken much more time if I should have found out all those things on my own. Sometimes I google the most simplest questions and I find gems in form of top professional articles in the given topic.

I don't make late night phone calls or long Whatsapp/Facebook-confessions any longer and I am learning to take care of myself more emotionally. 

Talking openly about the good and bad things helps me to see that life is a process and that sometimes you need the negative to have the dynamics what will lead to something good. It also appreciates you to value time more. Sometimes just out of nowhere this thought arises in me about time and next year and how would it be possible to make the most of it. I guess by making most of each day but I have the feeling sometimes that that is not enough. Sometimes just like in the gym you have to test your limits more than usual..We'll see what will be the answer for this ever arising question in me.

The title is connected to sg funny what happened to me today and yesterday. It is connected to music and signs if there are any or let's say funny-strange coincidences. I think I sort of believe in signs. Anyways..

Yesterday I picked up my Mom's present which is related to my Azores-trip. In the shop there was some whatever sort of music playing and then suddenly a song from London Grammar came out of nowhere (not a current hit of them) - the band I listened to all the time during my Azores trip. I have never heard in any shop London Grammar playing here and it all felt so strange and coincidental.

Then in the gym during today's training I heard a remix of Mark Eliyahu's Journey what I listened to all the timewhen I was in Jerusalem and was an emblematic soundtrack to my trip. I have never heard that song there either before, and it was so strange to hear it again because I have been thinking a lot about Jerusalem during past weeks and this song just brought up all my memories about the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment