Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Snaps of a mystical foggy morning

Tomorrow I am heading to Israel and before the trip I sorted the last unsorted series of photos from December which were the photos I took on Suomenlinna. I took them at a very nice and mystical foggy morning when I was waiting for the ferry and had luckily my camera with me. I did not notice anything special as I was walking down to the harbor but once I was at the shore I could see fog clouds approaching the island from the direction of Helsinki on the other shore. At the end there was so much fog that you could hardly see anything.






The steam what you can see over the sea surface is called "sea fog" (or "coastal fog") and occurs when warm air is moving over the cold sea surface.









I have been walking about possibly taking more videos in the future. This video is a short 5x5 teaser of the videos I took with mobile on the same island where I saw this beautiful foggy scenery. This short clip was made with Windows Movie Maker and the background music is from Free Music Archive:



No comments:

Post a Comment