Friday, January 24, 2014

Street music experience Helsinki

Today morning I was going to the metro in Helsinki center and I heard a very nice electric guitar street music jam. Too bad my battery ended in the morning, and I did not have the charger with me, otherwise I would have recorded it to the blog.
Somehow the music made me feel as if I would be part of a South-American movie. I don`t know why exactly this came to my mind, but in the minus 17 C I still felt like that when I heard the sound.

Since I could not record the musician playing today, I was thinking to list some songs which I like to bring you in the Friday-mood. Inserting Youtube-videos looks so bad visually that I rather list the songs names, and you can copy-paste them yourselves.


- DubFx: Flow
- Peer Kusiv: Nature and Techno
- Peer Kusiv: New Life
- Lorde: Pure Heroine album, my favorite song from the album: Bravado


"All my life
I've been fighting a war
I can't talk to you or your friends
It's not only you
My heart jumps around when I'm alluded to
This will not do

Cause I was raised up
To be admired to be noticed

...
I was frightened of every little thing that I thought was out to get me down
To trip me up and laugh at me

But I learnt not to want
The quiet of the room with no one around to find me out
I want the applause the approval the things that make me go"

No comments:

Post a Comment