Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday morning. Hmmmm, my favorite time of the week . I can`t believe it, but I arrived to the final phase of the moving!Next week this time I will already have my morning coffee at a new place. And I can concentrate on my studio portfolio again.

Deep inside I was waiting already since long time for this, to get out from this flat, to start something totally new. So funny, you wait and wait and wait, and then suddenly everything gets in harmony to support your plan and you get the chance to leave the situation you wanted to leave from .

I learnt a lot from this, mostly that a good strategist always estimates the force needed and opportunities to leave before he enters a situation requiring lot of sacrifices and extreme changes
.

No comments:

Post a Comment