Monday, January 21, 2013

Fear


we can be sometimes afraid of

that someone who we trust will betray us.that the people we love are actually not the ones we think them to be.
that we waste our days.that we do not treat people who are important to us as we should treat them.that when we die we will understand everything at once, but will not be able to go back and fix the things any more.that we have missed once-in- a lifetime chances which never come back.
that we spend too much time on the surface and too few deep inside.that as we get older there will be one day that we look to the mirror and can not relate to the person we see there.that there is no god existing, and no one is actually taking care of us.that we become something we do not want to even without noticing it.that while being strong our soul dies and we get empty.that we live our entire life fulfilling others expectations towards us and forgetting about ourselves meanwhile.




I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
- Frank Herbert, Dune

Only I will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment