Thursday, June 28, 2012

Travelling: current location Helsinki Vantaa Airport (Úton: jelenlegi tartózkodási hely Helsinki Vantaa reptér)


Small update from Riga airport:

OMG, I was 50 m away from Hillary Clinton!!!Some "United States of America" airplane was going by my airport transfer bus and it was hers. Nice life I have, all these crazy coincidents happening. I never thought that I get so close to such a famous person in my life haha.

in Hungarian (magyarul):

Hát ez durva. 50 m-re voltam ma reggel Hillary Clinton-tól!!!!Egy "United States of America" repülő ment el a reptéri buszom mellett, és abban utazott. Vicces, hogy ilyen őrült véletlenek történnek velem. Nem gondoltam volna, hogy valaha a véletlen folytán ilyen közel kerülök egy ilyen híres emberhez.

No comments:

Post a Comment