Friday, April 20, 2012

When Seppo was small

I found some old photos about the time wen Seppo was still a baby bunny. I can not even remember any more that he was really so tiny. Everyone says how much he grew, but of course I do not see him so big, because compared to a human being he is still just a small bunny.

I recommend to have a bunny as a pet, because they are really funny and nice animals. Seppo is for example really intelligent too and he has his own funny habits which makes us laugh all the time. You might not think it about bunnies, but for example Seppo feels when I am sad or in a bad mood. And even though he is usually quite stubborn, but when he feels that I am upset, he is always coming there to me and starting to lick my hand to cheer me up.


I hope these cute photos will also make your day, because every time when I see them I have to smile.

Monika Csapo- All Rights Reserved
Monika Csapo- All Rights Reserved
Monika Csapo- All Rights Reserved
Monika Csapo- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment