Monday, April 9, 2012

Cowboy Bebop


Cowboy Bebop was recommended by my brother to me. Since couple of years he has shown me much more good stuff than me to him, which was the reverse before.. But then I started to work and became a boring person. And now he is the one who is always discovering something good and insults me until I do not watch it/ listen to it, because he makes me feel guilty when he asks me already for the 5th time if I managed to watch/listen to what he recommended to me and then I really do it at the end.

With Cowboy Bebop it went quite easily. He showed me the title song first and I really liked it, so it made me interested in the actual series too.

To summarize it really shortly, Cowboy Bepop is an award winning 1998 Japanese anime series written by Keiko Nobomuto, directed by Sinichiro Watanabe and directed by Sunrise. The series consists of 26 episodes and follows the lives of four bounty hunters, called "cowboys". The soundtrack of the series is amazing and as "unrealistic" the environment might seem where the story plays (or at least distant future) as good it captures the basic human and how life is.

It was just a special plus for me that it is an anime series and since connected to the Japanese culture, which I somehow start to feel more and more attracted to. I was never a manga-, kimono-, sushi- etc. fan and I do not like this superficial Japan-addiction in Europe and the USA, but I have my own attraction towards Japan and it was nice to listen to the title song of Cowboy Bebop for example which is in Japanese what I do not speak, but the emotions still came through.

Here you can find more information about the series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy_Bebop

And this is the title song:




2 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comment, I am glad you liked the site. I am looking forward to your comments in the future.

    ReplyDelete