Friday, December 29, 2017

#100 days of honesty Day 55: Peace, silence, distance

I have been thinking during the holidays about some possible changes in my daily routine. I admire people who can get up early and start the day with a refreshing walk or meditating. I think it is nice to have a good, focused start of the day when you go through your daily schedule in  your mind. After that you can have a nice breakfast and start to tick tasks off your daily plan.

Other things I have been thinking about were: how important silence and peace are for me to be able to have a good work flow. How not to get sucked in by social media and use it for just what is good for me instead of getting lost in unwanted influences. 

Connection is important but so is distance sometimes. Earlier I was more sad about lost friendships and relationships but by now I have learned better to let go of things what are not working any longer. I might be sad for a while but it saves me a lot of energy to not to think about things longer than they deserve to be thought about. When I look back at this year I am thankful for many good moments, all the nice trips, the connection I had with people. I also learned that  just because certain emotions exist you do not neccesairy have to act on them and it will not make the connection less valuable. I can be happy for meeting people in the form I meet them without being agressive or wanting to force anything. Even like this I got to know much more nice and interesting people also this year than I would have imagined. I got new friends and acquaintances and luckily most of the people who are important to me staid in my life as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment