Sunday, March 19, 2017

Outlook: Spring in pictures


PHOTOS AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO




"Tell me, what else should I have done?
Doesn`t everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me, what is it you plan to so
with your one wild and precious life?"
 -Mary Oliver, The Summer Day


Spring is here again in Europe. Today my instagram and facebook feed was full of photos of beautiful white blossoming trees from London and Brussels. It took me at surprise that we are so deep in spring already that trees are blossoming in England. 
While we are preparing for spring here others are going into autumn, for example in Australia. It is really interesting nowadays when we are so connected that you might get impulses of opposite seasons from different parts of the Earth within a day. It is always spring and autumn, summer and winter at the same time. To be honest I actually like it. It shows how relative our perception of life and the state of the things is. While it is the beginning of something for us, it is the end for others and reverse. Things always continue and if we are lucky we can easily enjoy the peak of spring two-three times within the same season or thanks to traveling many times within a year.
The following photos are a sort of mood board of my spring so far. I have been growing plants from seeds for example which has been a lot of fun. It is actually so easy to grow plants even indoor with the help of some soil, water and sunshine. Last year I had only tomatoes but this year I am trying to grow also paprika, chives, lavender, rosemary, marigold and some other flowers.
Spring is I think the time when the most of us say a big yes to life and it is good so. Sometimes it is not so easy to stay positive all the time. But when the sun is shining and everything is blossoming around you it is may be a bit easier to live happy and in the now.











No comments:

Post a Comment