Sunday, September 27, 2015

Remote flash photography studies on

Small update for those who are interested also in the technical background details here: my new remote flashes finally arrived. This means the beginning of a new chapter for me because until now I mostly took photos using natural light only. I already found a good page which teaches the usage of flashes and light modifiers in a step-by-step way. This page also includes assignments.

I plan to read the posts on this page and do the assignments. The rest is open and I am sure that sometimes I will skip some steps or do them in a different order. Hopefully it will be a logical process meaning that when I make mistakes I will know what to do better next time in order to get to the photo where I wanted to get. It will be very exciting to study all these new techniques and combine with what I have learned already during this year.

I am very happy for and excited about this new chapter. Parallel to studying these new things I will of course continue taking photos using natural light as well. I will use flash photography probably mostly for portraits and fashion photography. It is too early to talk about it but probably some of those photos will be published here too. For others which have a totally different style I might make a new page. When it will be actual I will publish some info about it for those of you who might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment