Sunday, July 20, 2014

Surfing in Norway






One of my friends showed this video to me, and I have watched it already five times today. I love Scandinavia; the clouds, the waters, the snow..These shots show exactly that side of these places what I love so much.

There are certain moments you can experience only here at certain points of the year, because the light conditions are so typical only for this part of the world. Besides this there is something magical in the cold beauty of the North. The pure waters, the sky, the sunrise over the sea in winter..

The beauty of some landscapes is sometimes so kitschy, but when you watch pictures from Nordic countries everything is so simple, yet beautiful- at least to me.

I have to go and see once this combination of seaside and snowy mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment