Sunday, January 5, 2014


Light reflects from your shadow

It is more than I thought could exist
You move through the room
Like breathing was easy
If someone believed me

...

And everyday

I'm learning about you
The things that no one else sees
And the end comes too soon
Like dreaming of angels

And leaving without them
And leaving without them

...

And with words unspoken

A silent devotion
I know you know what I mean
And the end is unknown
But I think I'm ready
As long as you're with me







I know to be there
When and where, I'll be there
You know what's to be said
We said out loud, we never said
My premonition of the world comes to me
A sun in your hands from the middle life
Says I'm alright

You said you don't have to speak
I can hear you
I can't feel all the things you've ever felt before
I said it's been a long time
Since someone looked at me that way
It's like you knew me
And all the things I couldn't say.

No comments:

Post a Comment