Friday, October 4, 2013

How not to break your foot/leg- my personal experience

Some useful info for all of you: if you sit or lie for long time, it can cause foot numbness what you might not recognize before you stand up. But then it might be already too late :). This is how I managed to break my right foot yesterday. If you get up after not moving for a long time, get up slowly and check if you have full control over your balance. Take care ;)!



My new besties for the upcoming 3-4 weeks


P.S.: Forgot to tell the most important thing: full respect and thanks to the ambulance staff, doctors and nurses working at the night emergency shift at Haartmanin Sairaala. Some might say that the Finnish healthcare system is not working so well, but my experience from yesterday was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment