Thursday, April 11, 2013

OP Pohjola building in Aleksanterinkatu, Helsinki

I bring nowadays the camera with me almost everywhere I go. It is better this way, I have more existing shots and less "mind-photos" (photos I have in my mind I could have taken, but did not, cause I did not have the camera with me). I am thinking about a short trip to somewhere-anywhere- for couple of days where the only purpose would be to get up in the morning, eat good breakfast, go and take lots of photos. Then take an afternoon nap, have a latte, take more photos, go to get to know some locals, make some portrait photos of them. And do the same for 3-5 days.

This building on the photos I saw yesterday from the tram stop. I had 5 minutes until the tram came, so I used the time and took some photos of it quickly. My friend said that in the room with the nice wooden sealing they have meetings with corporate people,investors etc. I am thinking about asking permission from them for a photo shoot inside the building. My brother said that I could focus more on architecture photography too, and I think, it is not so stupid idea since I like geometrical shapes-structures anyways.




Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo

No comments:

Post a Comment