Sunday, November 25, 2012

Florence and the Machine: Breath of life

Lyrics quote:

To get a dream of life again
A little vision of the start at the end
But all the choirs in my head sang,
No oh oh

But I needed one more touch
Another taste of heavenly rush
And I believe, I believe it
So oh oh oh
....
And the fever began to spread
From my heart down to my legs
But the room is so quiet,
Oh oh oh

And although I wasn't losing my mind
It was a chorus so sublime
But the room was too quiet,
Oh oh oh

I was looking for a breath of life
A little touch of heavenly light
But all the choirs in my head sang,
No oh oh
....
And I started to hear it again
But this time it wasn't the end
And the room is so quiet,
Oh oh oh

And my heart is a hollow plane
For the devil to dance again
And the room is too quiet
....

2 comments:

  1. This is a great track! I love Florence & the Machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love Florence & the Machine too. I discovered it couple of weeks ago, and they have many songs which are great.

      Delete