Sunday, November 26, 2017

#100 days of honesty Day 22: In Between

PHOTO AND WRITING BY MONIKA CSAPO




My first visit to Azores is over and I am floating in the state of inbetween. I feel so that I spent a year there not a week and even though my body is here, my mind is still there.

It is a good trick to listen to the same music at different places at different times while traveling because even if many factors are changing it gives a sense of continuity and stability. This is what I am doing now too when I am listening to London Grammar.

Speaking of continuity I really liked in Ponta Delgada that I run into people randomly later who I took tours with earlier. It was always such a great feeling to greet each others in the city as old aquintances. I met many people at the airport on the way back as well with whom I took the same flight to Azores from London. It was like a mini version of life within life itself.

I am happy and sad at the same time or may be happy and overwhelmed. I am glad to be in my flat planning upcoming projects, using the drive from the trip to create something good. On the other hand I could spend some more time with the people I just got to know. And I feel sad that I can not physically do it although I am really happy for all the new connections I made. I try to convert this energy to something inspiring and appreciate all the good happenings and keep my Ponta Delgada-self for a longer time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment