Friday, July 11, 2014

Lovely GRAY


Photo source: Collagevintage.com


I played around on Pinterest a bit today morning. I made a new board for fashion items connected to my favorite color in clothes which is gray (especially light gray). I like light gray, because it is an elegant, airy color and it can be combined well with other colored clothes and jewelry.

You find the board under:
http://www.pinterest.com/packyourluggage/lovely-gray/

I think it is fun to combine more than one creative branch: for instance style your models for fashion portrait shoots, learn how to do make up, or designing consciously the style and color world of your home.

I like to wach also when others have a great integrity between their clothing style and the home they live in. Fashion and design is a bit of role play, and it is cool to enjoy this freedom to invent ourselves from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment