Saturday, September 21, 2013

Europe travel plans

Good morning :)! I got the inspiration to write some travel plans again. If you could choose which city would you be interested in?



Source: ravelettes.net


Here is one travel plan I wrote for COPENHAGEN:
http://packyourluggage.blogspot.fi/2012/02/travel-plan-8-copenhagen-denmark.html

But if you browse the blog and write "travel plan" to Search (upper right corner of the blog), there are more detailed travel plans with entrance fees, sights, public transport and eating out infos for
- BERLIN
- BUDAPEST
-BARCELONA
- ST. PETERSBURG
- HELSINKI
- STOCKHOLM
- HAMBURG

Also if there is anything interesting you would report about in your home area (could be also outside Europe of course) , let me know and I can publish it at the travel section of the blog. You can contact me at ciel8538@hotmail.com.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment