Thursday, December 20, 2012

Listen to Berlin 2012/13 You`re a runner






Me and My Drummer- You`re a Runner lyrics:

You're a runner
How can you want to kill yourself
All the days no good enough
For you anymore.

You`re a jumper
So how you want to kill yourself?
Does a... full of tears
High as it did before?

Crambled hopes of failed career
All of this just don`t fit you my dear!

Just hope to take off
Only to feel a thing
No the reason so I feel
so I love, nobody can deny.

You`re a giant
All you achieved so far
Swallowing got pills
Is not an appropriate rely.

Travel lights, 
Won`t shine so long
cause you don`t know where yo`re going
And this is not the kind of girl
I used to Know
And there are more,
Hearts pumping like your own
Don`t you dare to hurt mine

there are more,
Hearts pumping like your own
Don`t you dare to hurt mine

If you can break it, yeah,
You break it everywhere
If you can break thing there
You break them anywhere

And all the gloomy 
I was alone
And all the time we hold it in our souls.
Beautiful soul x 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment