Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bret Easton Ellis: American Psycho

I bought this book many years ago as a Christmas present to my brother. He liked it a lot, my Mum was a bit shocked about the title, good that she did not really start to read the book so much..This book became one of the favorite books of my brother and it is in our Budapest book in the bathroom as a "must be there if I would feel like couple of pages from it"-book.

Somehow so far I did not read this book yet, although I kind of get what is it about and what message it wants to transmit about the worls nowadays. I have still 2 weeks left from the holidays, so I decided to read the book, and after reading it update this post with a second part which contains my opinion and review on it.

Christian Bale (Batman movies co-star) in the American Psycho movie
Christian Bale (Batman movies co-star) in the American Psycho movie

No comments:

Post a Comment