Wednesday, November 22, 2017

#100 days of honesty Day 17: Rae Morris

Still listening to Rae Morris a lot + taking lot of pictures and wondering how beautiful the landscapes here in the Azores are. Today I took the Northern route bus back from Furnas to Ponta Delgada and the bus was driving along the coast in Nordeste at the time of sunset. On one side there was the ocean on the other side the green hills-at some parts you could really not decide what you should look at.

I developed a new method of sorting photos here on the go: sometimes already between sessions I sort them or at least at the end of the day for sure. I don't keep two-three versions of the same photo any more the one I like the most. At the end of the day it is mucuh easier to see what kind of photos I took and I also sort camera photos at the end of each day regularly.

Now I am just taking in what I see here and I let it settle in me. I don't have the urge to write about it immediately or share a lot of photos. I might upload some pics to instagram today but the writing part I would like to leave it for after the trip because now I want to be present here.

No comments:

Post a Comment