Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Forest photo essay by Monika Csapo

“Their life is mysterious, it is like a forest; from far off it seems a unity, it can be comprehended, described, but closer it begins to separate, to break into light and shadow, the density blinds one...
There are really two kinds of life. There is, as Viri says, the one people believe you are living, and there is the other. It is this other which causes the trouble, this other we long to see.” 
James Salter- Light Years




Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo


2 comments:

  1. Superb work !!!
    This is really beautiful photography . You are capture best shots of forest .I like these photos.

    Stock images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Tim :)! Thanks a lot, I am really happy you liked the photos.
    It was also very nice to be there on the spot live. I came from the swimming pool and it was just a random scene occurring. The sun going down, shining through the trees. And luckily I had the camera with me.

    If you are interested, I have also a FB-page for the blog where I upload photos from time to time: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pack-Your-Luggage-Blog/276514799084916?fref=ts
    Feel free to join the page, if you like it.

    Are you taking photos yourself?

    Monika

    ReplyDelete