Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Photos of carefree moments












Photos of carefee moments. While I was doing the project what I have been writing about here before there were luckily also some stolen moments when I could enjoy the beauty of the Finnish countryside, sit on the tarrace and listen to the birds sing. I also liked the evening bike rides on the almost empty streets, passing by fields and forests.

I did not have my camera with me this time because i had to work almost all the time from morning to evening. I had my phone with me though and tried to make the most of my trip also like this.

Finnish summer is something truly magical. It is a total shift in a really short time. The sun starts to shine and suddenly flowers appear everywhere. The days become really long, and the sun goes down real late (today in Helsinki for example at 22:39 Helsinki local time). Sunsets are incredibely beautiful and you can go to swim in the lakes again. In Helsinki the bay in front of Kaivopuisto fills with sailing boats and people hang out after work with their friends at restaurant terraces.



No comments:

Post a Comment