Friday, June 26, 2015

Gayathri Govind, Professional Indian Dancer



These are the portraits I took for the interview with Gayathri Govind. Gayahtri is a professional Indian classical dancer, a dance choreographer, innovator and has a university degree in software engineering at the same time.

When I first started this blog I did not intend to publish interviews here just as I did not plan to be interested in portrait photography either. But through travelling and participating in different projects I got to know so many inspiring people and I thought that when their example lifts me up and inspires me from time to time it can be the case also with other people who read their stories.

It is always interesting to start a conversation with people, because just as we were talking about it with a new friend of mine, Mäelle, sometimes first impressions can be so scarily accurate and other times so scarily wrong. But this is also the good side of trying to stay open: we never know which story or lesson new people bring to us.




Photo by Monika Csapo



Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo




Photo by Monika Csapo


No comments:

Post a Comment