Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Magic

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” 
― Roald Dahl



Oh dear..It has been busy times again..

I had some bacterial infection on my left eye from the contact lenses. My last check up at the hospital will be this Friday. If everything goes well I can go to the gym, wear make up and wear my contact lenses again..

Because now this is how my life has been: NO gym, NO make up, NO contact lenses!!!

In addition I forgot my laptop on the metro yesterday..I can still recall how i felt when I saw the metro car leaving my station with my laptop in it...I was paralysed from the shock for a sec..

But then miraculously my laptop was found and returned to me!!

The story involves a stranger who stepped to me to help and saved the situation by doing so, the emergency call center- guy at HSL and the security guard. Plus a huge amount of luck and probably the right chain of co-incidences.

Life has been busy, and there were many changes again. I am quite positive about them now, because I can recall that many times when something changed during the last years, life has brought also new people, new interests and new travel destinations to me which I never expected to find and got to like a lot in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment