Friday, September 19, 2014

Kaikki on ookoo = Alles ist OK

YESYESYES! My eye is finally ok. Apparently a small scarf stays somewhere hidden in the eye as a memory, but there is no visual impairment-which is very good. I will go now and use the chance to have a proper gym training after a 1,5 weeks break.

Last year at this time I broke my foot and had to keep a break from gym for almost 2 months- which ruined all the work of summer. Luckily this time I did not have to keep such a long break again.

I had this random idea to visit Tampere tomorrow to celebrate that I am finally healthy again.

As much as I hated PE lessons at school because of my clumsiness and total lack of muscles, as happy I am now that finally I can go back to my beloved gym. Since I gave up smoking sports is my most effective way to reduce stress and keep balanced.

I feel good now, because I can go back to my normal way of living again.  Although it is also true what my brother said that sometimes these periods help to slow down and reflect on our lives etc.

Anyway, I am very happy now for the gym, and looking forward for the day in Tampere.

Happy weekend to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment